Sunday, April 29, 2012

Comming my report on Bersih 3

 
 To the readers from abroad yes I know you will be wanting to know more about what happened.
It's Sunday I returned home well at about 10.00 last night after the rally.
I shall write and share my experiences some photographs too and if possible some youtube links to let you know what happened.
In my opinion we have to  up the ante it is time we have to if we need to rid ourselves of tyrants in our midst.
Another few rallies  before the elections and we shall topple this government.

 
 
 
United States 133

United Kingdom 77

Singapore 55

Australia 46

Thailand 25

Latvia 16

Hong Kong 15

Canada 10

Netherlands 9

Please be patient I'll begin my reporting this evening.

2 comments:

  1. Why are you so quiet???? Retired????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. 代写

    ReplyDelete