Current affairs, human rights, justice with specific focus on Malaysia and where the world situation has a direct or indirect impact on the Malaysian political climate.
Malaysians must never be told they are being "tolerated" when they exercise their constitutional rights, instead, the government of the day must respect their rights to do so.
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Karpal offers a solution if your name is missing
IF YOUR NAME IS SUDDENLY MISSING FROM THE ROLLS THIS IS KARPAL'S ADVICE.
If you have voted in the past and your name is not online now,
YOU CAN STILL VOTE AT THE SAME PLACE YOU VOTED LAST. KINDLY GO BACK TO
THAT SAME VOTING CENTRE/SCHOOL AND ASK THE OFFICERS AT THE PAKATAN
BOOTH THERE TO CHECK YOUR NAME MANUALLY FROM THE SPR SUPPLIED HARDCOPIES
2. Please check if you have been registered on
the SPR website EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED BEFORE. This is because
there are many cases of unregistered voters whose names appear on the
SPR website probably to allow phantom voters to use these ICs. If you
fall into this group, kindly note that YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE DESPITE
THE FACT THAT YOU HAD NOT REGISTERED BEFORE. In uch cases, kindly go to
the respective voting centres/schools to csast your vote as early as
possible, preferably by 7.45 a.m. (voting commences at 8.00 a.m.), to
avoid such phantom voters using your IC numbers to cast a vote.
3. For those who registered before 31.12.2012 but whose names do not
appear online now, THERE IS A HIGH POSSIBILITY THAT YOU ARE REGISTERED
AND CAN VOTE. If you fall into this category, please visit/call your
local prospective Pakatan ADUN or MP's operation centre and ask for
your name to be checked manually from the SPR supplied hardcopies (NOT
3. If you find that your IC number has been used
when you vote and you are unable to do so as a result, IMMEDIATELY lodge
a police report or leave your contact details with our Pakatan agents
at the respective Pakatan booths at your voting centres/schools.
4. DO NOT GIVE YOUR IC OR A COPY OF IT TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY REASON UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.
5. If your voting centre/school that appears on the SPR website
online now is different from the voting centre/school you voted at the
last time, please make an effort to vote at the new voting
centre/school that appears online now.
6. PLEASE MAKE AN
EFFORT TO CAST YOUR VOTE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, PREFERABLY BY 7.45 A.M.
(VOTING COMMENCES AT 8.00 A.M.), TO AVOID POTENTIAL VOTING
7. This message will be constantly updated upon discovery of other methods of fraud.
8. Please share this message with as many people as possible.
9. IF YOUR NAME HAS SUDDENLY GONE MISSING PLEASE GO TO THE ELECTORAL CENTRE WHERE YOU LAST VOTED, GET AND CHECK THE HARD COPY AT A PKR BOOTH, IT MAY WELL BE IN THE HARD COPY THEN YOU MAY HAVE A CASE,.